Community First Broadcasting dba Storm Lake Radio
|Company||Community First Broadcasting dba Storm Lake Radio|
|Jobdescription||Community First Broadcasting dba Storm Lake Radio has an opening for a full time Office Worker / Receptionist. Duties include but are not limited to managing a variety of general office activities and ensure that daily office responsibilities are performed in a timely, professional, and accurate manner. Provide support to General Manager, department heads, personnel, and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Greeting clients and listeners and answering phones
• Be able to deal with frequent interruptions
• Organize and perform office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, A/P, A/R, collections, trade, payroll, personnel administration, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services
• Month End reports and mailing invoices/statements in a timely manner
• Building daily radio logs and reconciling logs
• Enter billing orders and co-op into computer
• Coordinate activities of workers within departments
• Open mail / enter payments / deposit payments
• Prepare sales reports for management
• Perform and maintain HR functions and files
Must have computer experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel. Must be good at problem solving, a multi tasker, detail oriented and have a pleasant personality that works well with others.
40 hour work week, M-F 8am-5pm. Be present at station functions.
|Apply||Please send resumes to email@example.com|