Alpha Media – Newton, IA
|Jobdescription||Alpha Media – Newton, IA is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Account Executive who has a proven record of building and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to work with clients to meet marketing objectives and sell the value of Alpha Media local radio and digital brands, possesses a proven track record of building and maintaining ongoing relationships with new and existing clients through the entire sales cycle.
Alpha Media is a diverse multimedia company sharing your favorite music, sports and news across a variety of platforms. Whether it’s on your phone, desktop, tablet, Alexa, Google Home or in your car, our stations will enhance your journey. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events, and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media owns or operates over 200 live broadcast radio stations and digital properties covering all formats serving 44 markets across the United States. In addition to our over-the-air broadcasts, Alpha audio products can be heard across multiple platforms, including all major smart devices. Strong relationships with our listeners and clients in the communities where we live and work keep Alpha Media true to its local-first heritage. www.alphamediausa.com.
Responsibilities for this position may include:
• Sell radio and digital advertising.
• Successfully uncover and close new, non-radio advertisers utilizing plans comprised of local spot and/or digital/non-spot revenue areas.
• Understand digital marketing including mobile and programmatic digital advertising.
• Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
• Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
• Negotiate direct and agency business.
• Input client orders and copy using company provided software.
• Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual local NTR digital budget goals.
Requirements of this position include the following:
• A minimum two years’ sales experience.
• A proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
• The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Alpha Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
• This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
• Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
• Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
|Apply||Please send cover letter and resume to: