Part Time Board Operator
Des Moines Radio Group
|Company||Des Moines Radio Group|
|Jobdescription||BOARD OP (P/T) | DES MOINES RADIO GROUP
Saga Communications’ Des Moines Radio Group is hiring for a part time board operator. This position will help run the board for live sports programing including Iowa Cubs and Drake Athletics, remote broadcasts, and live in studio shows for KRNT-AM. Additional responsibilities may include assistance with KRNT-AM’s social media pages and basic production work. Pending the candidates’ skills, other responsibilities across the Des Moines Radio Group stations may be given.
Requirements for the Job:
• Previous board operation experience helpful but not necessary
• Audio editing skills helpful but not necessary
• Proficient using computer systems such as Microsoft Office and Office 365, Adobe Audition or other audio editing and/or automation programs.
• Being proactive when problems occur
• Reliable transportation & a valid driver’s license
• Flexibility in scheduling required as most of the hours are nights, weekends, and holidays.
|Apply||To Apply. If you are excited to learn, become a part of the big picture, and - most importantly - have fun, apply now! Send your resume, cover letter, and recommendations to:
1416 Locust Street
Des Moines, IA 50309