Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Digital Sales Strategist
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! From broadcast radio to digital streaming radio to podcasting, audio continues to grow – and iHeart, which reaches 90% of Americans every month, is the #1 audio company in America across every one of those platforms. We’re the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers; we build important connections with hundreds of communities across America; we create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America; and we have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting. Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia.
If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
Would you enjoy becoming part of a sales team that identifies and develops new business opportunities and offers digital solutions that help clients achieve their business goals?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment?
Do you friends ever tell you that you are too intense or too competitive?
Do you have a passion to always be learning?
Does helping others make you happy?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this position may be a fit for you!
In this role you will work closely with the Nebraska-Iowa VP of Digital Sales, Local Sales Leadership, and a highly talented team of Account Managers to close business; monitor and adjust campaign performance to meet KPIs, build client relationships and work collectively to meet your team’s goals.
If this opportunity excites you, act now to join our growing, energized, fun, sometimes crazy, but super supportive, iHeartMedia digital team in a positive and productive work environment!
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for helping drive the markets’ digital revenue growth.
- Conduct monthly digital training with account managers.
- Lead and support local agency digital presentations.
- Provide support for all local managers on digital strategy and assets.
- Develop and deploy scalable tools and digital solutions to the local account managers.
- Provide feedback to VP of Digital Sales and local Sales Leadership on issues and areas of opportunity.
- Develop effective integrated programs for local clients and agencies.
- Attend high level sales calls and presentations.
- Develop and share repeatable success stories and case studies within the market.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of digital media experience.
- Experience in developing and executing digital strategies.
- A strong customer focus coupled with a sense of urgency for the business, and a passion for delivering the highest level of client service.
- Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak to a senior level audience with confidence.
- A strong creative background with the skills to develop unique and compelling presentations for media clients.
- Ability to make regular visits to multiple iHeart markets including Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, and Sioux City, IA; Omaha and Ogallala, NE.
What You'll Bring:
Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
Full proficiency and understanding of job function
Open communication with colleagues and direct reports that encourages collaboration and team consensus
Strong problem solving skills
Efficiency with independent work under minimal guidance
Commitment to process improvement for overall team effectiveness
Professional communication that stresses diplomacy, empathy and patience
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.
$16.00 - $22.00
Des Moines, IA: 2141 Grand Ave, 50312
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.