Community First Broadcasting
|Company||Community First Broadcasting|
|Jobdescription||Community First Broadcasting is seeking an experienced on-air personality for 92.9 The Moose, Country format
Candidate will host a live afternoon show weekdays, engaging and entertaining listeners with upbeat and informative on-air presence.
Position responsibilities will include:
• Live daily air shift
• Appearances at station promotions and remote broadcasts
• Commercial production and audio editing through Adobe Audition
• Assisting news casts on-air and covering and writing news stories
• Engaging listeners through social media
• Play by Play sports coverage experience would be a great plus, but not required
Ideal candidate will have experience with music automation software.
To apply, send resume, on-air demo and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community First Broadcasting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply||To apply, send resume, on-air demo and 3 references to email@example.com|