Camera Operator - PT
|Position||Camera Operator - PT|
|Jobdescription||The Camera Operator is responsible for operating television cameras to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Composes and frames shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors.
• Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the director.
• Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts.
• Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts.
• Confers with directors and other crew members to discuss sequences, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements.
• Sets up and performs shots for broadcasts.
• Sets up cameras and related equipment.
• Tests, cleans, maintains and repairs camera equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.