Technical Media Producer
Gray Media Group DBA KCRG-TV
|Company||Gray Media Group DBA KCRG-TV|
The Technical Media Producer has the general responsibility of directing live or pre-recorded productions as assigned, monitoring KCRG’s on-air signals, transmitter, and FCC logs, and ingesting/preparing daily programming and commercials for air. Regular assignments will involve directing specific newscasts and miscellaneous station productions.
Essential job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Direct live and pre-recorded productions as assigned and monitor all on-air streams for KCRG
• Require skill with Ross Overdrive automation, production video switcher, master control video switcher, master control automation, graphics, and all supporting equipment in Production/Master Control, including the ability to effectively perform at the following: Robotic camera operation, prompter operation, audio operation, program/commercial/promo ingesting/segmenting, and satellite operation
• Understanding of FCC logs and broadcast regulations
• Work with ENPS, newsroom computer system
• Understanding of all equipment in studio and production areas
• Variable work schedule due to changing shifts, station projects, etc.
• Other Duties as assigned