Sales Account Executive
|Position||Sales Account Executive|
|Jobdescription||Pritchard Broadcasting is a locally owned media and entertainment company specializing in live events, radio, digital and social media. We provide information and entertainment to the local community and trusted marketing solutions to area businesses.
We currently have a space available for an account representative and we’re looking for a community oriented individual to join our sales team.
As an Account Representative for Pritchard Broadcasting you will identify and develop new business opportunities to sell radio, digital and special events to prospective clients.
Your goal will be to grow client relationships you create and help our customers achieve their marketing objectives. You will have the opportunity to use your experience to make our customers successful.
To be seriously considered for this position you must be an enthusiastic and hardworking person who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a list of sales prospects.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Identifies client needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Work with clients to meet marketing objectives.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with Pritchard Broadcasting resources.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets each month/quarter/year.
• Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver's license and state-mandated auto insurance.
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices.
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics.
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
• Negotiation and closing proficiency.
• Strong client service relationship-building skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Professional appearance.
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms.
• RadioTraffic experience is a plus.
• Work Experience 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required.
Send your cover letter and resume to:
610 North 4th Street, Suite 300
Burlington, IA 52601
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No calls, please.
Pritchard Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.