Weekend Anchor/Sports Asst/News Asst/Radio Reminders Dir.
|Jobdescription||• Weekend anchor. Saturday and Sunday, hire will work the morning shifts to gather and report news, sports and events of the day. They will also cover weekend events and handle any technical issues or weather related or community announcements that need to be aired.
• Sports assistant to cover local high school and college sporting events as directed by Sports Director. Must include ability to conduct sports related interviews and writing. Additional play-by-play opportunities available for the right candidate.
• News assistant to cover local events, conduct interviews and gather and report on local happenings as directed to by News Director.
• Radio Reminders Director. List all events on daily reminders on station website.
• Help manage our social media content. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Engineer sports broadcasts and sales remotes.
• Cover shifts for coworkers for on-air shifts as needed. Some shifts to include the morning board.
• Help with commercial/production work. This includes writing and editing production spots. Experience with Adobe Audition is a plus.
• Learn the station’s software and technology and help troubleshoot issues.
|Apply||Please send resume to email@example.com.|