Media - Journalism - Newspaper
KGAN has an exciting opportunity for a Multimedia Journalist (MMJ)!
KGAN is looking for a Multimedia Journalist (MMJ)! Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting, and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the Internet, social networking sites, and mobile phones, in addition to television.
Skills and Experience:
- Sharp news judgment
- The ability to tell an NPPA style story
- Excellent technical skills
- The ability to work well independently
- Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year reporting experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in journalism preferred
- Experience with live shots is required
- Experience with Live-U is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; 401(k), three weeks vacation for new hires, employee discounts, EAP services and much more!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Sinclair Broadcast Group