Creative Services Producer
|Position||Creative Services Producer|
|Jobdescription||KIMT-TV is seeking a full-time, multi-faceted Creative Services Producer dedicated and driven to developing promotional copy and video with a mission to promote the KIMT brand. Come be a part of Allen Media Broadcasting, a rapidly growing company in the diverse city of Rochester, Minnesota, home to the world-renowned Mayo Clinic
• Write, shoot, create and edit a variety of projects—from station image promos, daily news promos, local client commercials to sales presentations and special projects
• Versatile and able to elevate the KIMT brand and the brands of our clients
• Execute creative direction and collaborate with fellow producers & stakeholders on ideation through the final edit
• Manage multiple priorities while executing in a fast-paced production environment
• Quickly adapt and produce when priorities or needs shift
• Ability to relate and communicate in a productive manner to a variety of people, including on air talent, clients, producers and management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, TV/film or the equivalent. At least two years of previous experience is preferred.
• Strong understanding of production techniques. i.e. camera operation, audio acquisition
• Thorough understanding and expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and audio-sweetening software
• Editing and motion graphics producing experience
• Detail oriented
Any offer of employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug test and a background screening. Successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law).
|Apply||To apply, please visit www.kimt.com or send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.|